Thursday, June 2, 2016

The Many Excuses For Not Blogging, Or The Lack Of.

IMG_7555
  1. A significant birthday celebration and eating fest in Osaka in April.
  2. Major preparations in the JuanitaTortilla headquarters for a big market that happened with our return from Osaka. ('Big' to mean the most expensive in my history of marketing.)
  3. The lack of home internet for 2 weeks.
  4. The occasional power outages due to storms, or no apparent reason at all.
  5. Winter is coming.
  6. General lack of interest in sitting at the computer -- where I pay the bills, tend to photos of my Etsy shops and voluntarily faff about on Facebook or blog -- because I'd rather be making pretty things in my workroom.
  7. Who's listening?

No comments:

Thoughts on this

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)