Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Jigging A 3 x 2-metre Layout

07.Apr.16 07.Apr.16 07.Apr.16 07.Apr.16 11.Apr.16 We're almost there with the set-up

The next market event for J.T. will be a big one -- Gathered. on 30.Apr and 1.May -- and I have chosen a 3 by 2 metre stall site that I hope to dress well for it to work. Naturally, we have display ever more so at the top of our heads. (By our, I mean my physical self and voices in my head.)

In comes Pinterest, and thank you for my daily morning dose of crafty inspiration. From uber-slick to fleamarket-style visual merchandising, my head is exploding with ideas and suggestions. But alas, I have to work with what is true to me and my branding. And props at hand. We're *almost* there, but with fresh eyes each new morning, it is a never-ending story... It really never ends!

No comments:

Thoughts on this

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)