Sunday, January 3, 2016
Top 7 Pickled Pockets Products in 2015 (all of them, basically)
1. Pickled Pockets Purses -- the original candy bead series, only 12 pieces made. Also my first initiation into hand-stitching metal purse frames.
2. Totes: hand-painted and screen-printed. The first tote idea instigated by Joolz! A screen-printing workshop saw a larger Pickle print being created.
3. Pickle-stamped drawstring bags. Perfect for gift-wrapping and storage, or that 'Under $10 gift'.
4. Tea towels! Ranging from repurposed cotton fabric to luxurious linen. The linen range for those who splurge on tea towels; a gift to themselves or a cat-loving someone.
5. Large one-of-a-kind upholstery screen-printed pouches. Only 10 made. Great use of a booklet of upholstery samples and trying out a new Pickle graphic.
6. Scarves, an extended version from tea towels, literally.
7. Pickled Pockets Aprons -- combining the love for cats and cooking!