Friday, October 2, 2015

The Chaos That Is My Workspace

01.Oct.15 The chaos 01.Oct.15 The chaos 01.Oct.15 The chaos 01.Oct.15 The chaos 01.Oct.15 The chaos 01.Oct.15 The chaos 01.Oct.15 The chaos

If the appearance of my workspace is the manifestation of what's going on in my mind, there is a lot happening. Maybe too much.

This look is not unusual, especially if it gets to be marketing season, which is now...

But this mess is beyond tolerable by my standards. I have begun to put things away -- trying to walk the talk of 'put things back where they belong' -- and removed every lint and rubbish off the carpet to create more floor space.

I also conclude that if the scraps have scraps, it is time to declutter! More crazy, back-breaking sewing days ahead.


3 comments:

  1. This craft room is pretty tidy compared with mine! Although I have taken to giving my scraps to a friend for her little boys daycare.

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)