Monday, July 6, 2015

Cleland Wildlife Park. 05.Jul.15

05.Jul.15 (7) Cleland Wildlife Park 05.Jul.15 (32) Cleland Wildlife Park 05.Jul.15 (23) Cleland Wildlife Park 05.Jul.15 (39) Cleland Wildlife Park 05.Jul.15 (46) Cleland Wildlife Park 05.Jul.15 (42) Cleland Wildlife Park 05.Jul.15 (19) Cleland Wildlife Park 05.Jul.15 (20) Cleland Wildlife Park 05.Jul.15 (12) Cleland Wildlife Park 05.Jul.15 (11) Cleland Wildlife Park

John made a good suggestion to go to Cleland Wildlife Park yesterday. It is 15 minutes away from home and I can't believe it never crossed my mind to pay a visit. The animals were great! And I am still amazed at how tame they were -- you'd never be able to, or want to, get that up-close and personal with the animals in our backyard.

I finally poked a koala, and a kangaroo's fur is the softest soft. Too bad The Hubs is away this week to miss all this fun! We have Jurassic World, the Adelaide Zoo, and more Chinatown nomming lined up.


1 comment:

  1. Cool! I love that kangaroo's expression. My family and I once went to a sanctuary in Tasmania and could feed the kangaroos and they were scary! So many crowded around us because they knew we had food for them. The adults were especially scary, and they pushed the young ones of the way. You got some good photos! I couldn't take any since my hands were then covered with goo.. :P

    Jurassic World!! I hope you'll like it -- I did! I basically liked the dinosaurs but there were some irritating elements to the movie, as always!

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)