Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Screenprinting Workshop - Pickle has her own screen

09.May.15 Screenprinting at Tooth and Nail 09.May.15 Screenprinting at Tooth and Nail 09.May.15 Screenprinting at Tooth and Nail 09.May.15 Screenprinting at Tooth and Nail 09.May.15 Screenprinting at Tooth and Nail

Last Saturday I attended my first screenprinting workshop at Tooth and Nail in Adelaide. Monies slowly saved from the past months have allowed me to invest in this fun workshop. I was so excited to see the fine details on the screen mesh, and I think I made the right choice with using Pickle as a muse...

Workshops are great and supplies are expensive. Time to start saving up again. What Pickled item would people want to buy? :)


1 comment:

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)