Thursday, May 14, 2015

PICKLED POCKETS Screenprinted Totes

Pickled Pockets Screenprinted Totes Pickled Pockets Screenprinted Totes Pickled Pockets Screenprinted Totes Pickled Pockets Screenprinted Totes Pickled Pockets Screenprinted Totes Pickled Pockets Tote

I was really happy to collect all the Pickled wares from the drying rack at Tooth And Nail on Tuesday. So pleased with going with the larger image -- more Pickle to love. Having said that, prints like that drink up a lot of ink...

It was fun experimenting with other colours while at the workshop, because I am mostly conservative in my colour choice. I even bought proper squeegees at the supply shop, after having learnt the hard way that borrowing my bathroom squeegee will just result in paint all over the bathroom...

Sad that there are only 12 of such screenprinted Pickled Pockets Totes. You may get your unique one in my Etsy shop http://pickledpockets.etsy.com at a very reasonable price.

Whoever coined the term 'starving artist' said it right. These proceeds will go to buying a few bottles of paint.

1 comment:

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)