Tuesday, May 19, 2015

7 Steps To Making a Pickled Tea Towel By Repurposing Linen

Geometric Pickle Tea Towels Repurposed Linen
In addition to Pickle'd bags and purses, I had been asked if Pickle is available in tea towels. Why, yes, of course! Sticking to my ethos of reusing and repurposing, a light bulb lit when I cast my eye on the washed linens I had tucked away, set aside to be deemed as bias binding. Oh, forget bias binding, we want floral tea towels.

This floral batch of 7 tea towels were derived from 7 steps, and each towel is of a different shade of colour as I blend and mix the paints.

Behold the large-faced Pickle tea towels.

Geometric Pickle Tea Towels Repurposed Linen Geometric Pickle Tea Towels Repurposed Linen Geometric Pickle Tea Towels Repurposed Linen Geometric Pickle Tea Towels Repurposed Linen Geometric Pickle Tea Towels Repurposed Linen Geometric Pickle Tea Towels Repurposed Linen

No comments:

Thoughts on this

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)