Monday, April 13, 2015

PICKLED POCKETS: Little Purses

12 Little Pickle Purses 12 Little Pickle Purses 12 Little Pickle Purses 12 Little Pickle Purses 12 Little Pickle Purses 12 Little Pickle Purses IMG_3249 IMG_3302

After returning home to Pickle from our 2-week vacation last month, I was determined to make Pickle famous. So off I went printing Pickle-faced stamps on to vintage fabrics; our household caught a Pickle frenzy that spread to my friends in facebook and Instagram.

The first collection of Pickled Pockets are these little purses. 12 of them, to be precise, each individually hand-printed, heat-set, and hand-stitched onto clasps. A select handful very quickly went on-board The Sunshine Van. I have 5 special ones left with me for sale in PickledPockets.etsy.com!

Yes, Pickle and I are proud that she has her own shop, Pickled Pockets.

1 comment:

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)