Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Collaborative Painting With The Birthday Boy And Pickle

22.Apr.15 22.Apr.15 22.Apr.15 Pickle's paw smear (yellow on white canvas)

For The Hubs' birthday, he took leave from work and we worked on this jiffy craft: a whimsical painting. To my horror Pickle's paw got involved, but it is a cute idea. Pickle's yellow paw print. (It's mostly hair.)

Basically all the man did was spread on loosely the dark brown background and random big messy blotches of yellow using a sponge, added clumps of dots (red and white) haphazardly, then ran off to play in his garage. I took care of the rest: colour, filling in white spaces, and popping it with lots of dots, because the man wants dots.

I like the whimsical appeal.

Lunch was off to PapaRich, a new Malaysian place, for laksa and noodles.

22.Apr.15 Lunch at PapaRich

5 comments:

  1. Happy B-day to Mr Pin!
    Awesome paws Pickle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Dr Pin! And Bravo Pickle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cute Pickle took part too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the painting! Such a creative family you three are :D
    How was the Malaysian food? Somehow I don't even know the fried noodle dish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that this is how you guys chose to spend your husbands birthday - its so sweet! I remember visiting Paparich in KL. When you visit here we will have to take you out for Malaysian, for some reason there are a LOT of Malaysian restaurants in Wellington and I'm not complaining about it (so delicious!)

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)