Thursday, February 12, 2015

Postcards from Fabric Scraps and A Cereal Box

05.Feb.15 Fabric Scrap postcards 05.Feb.15 Fabric Scrap postcards 05.Feb.15 Fabric Scrap postcards

An afternoon can be as productively satisfying as creating large postcards from a cereal box and fabric scraps. These are by no means 'jiffy crafts'. Hopefully the recipients will like them as much as I do. One goes to Philippines, the other Switzerland.

The lady at the post office was impressed! Seeing such a positive reaction, I have to make more.

2 comments:

  1. They are great, what a neat idea. Tactile, colourful, totally ooak, whats not to like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO fun! And also such a good use of those scraps you can't part with but are kind of too small for anything. I'm sure your friends will be so happy to receive them. I know I would be xo

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)