Wednesday, February 25, 2015

JuanitaTortilla in Nature's Threads -- Stockist in Adelaide City

24.Feb.15 JuanitaTortilla in Nature's Threads 24.Feb.15 JuanitaTortilla in Nature's Threads 24.Feb.15 JuanitaTortilla in Nature's Threads

I am extremely delighted that JuanitaTortilla is now in a lovely shop in Adelaide, Nature's Threads. The pictures of these dozen fold-over bags and a selection of purses could not have been better displayed. And I love the little artist blurb in the frame!

Thank you, Nature's Threads.

Do stop by Nature's Threads, I am sure you will love the store as much as I do. The shop focuses on sustainable and ethical products.

P.S. Other wonderful stockists of my products: Click 'Stockist' on menu bar, above, or http://juanitatortilla.blogspot.com/p/stockist.html

3 comments:

  1. Hi Juanita
    Great to hear you're doing so well over there. Well done!
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vicky! I wonder if I would have had this opportunity back in CH...

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!! How very exciting for you.

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)