Friday, November 28, 2014

The Stall That Nobody Saw at Stirling Arts Festival, 9th Nov 2014

09.Nov.14 09.Nov.14 09.Nov.14
November 9th at Stirling Arts Festival. Just when I thought the set-up was inviting, the location proved to be at my disadvantage.

Even though new signage and props were made to cover all my bases, bought a new rug, selected the perfect fallen branches, pulled out all the stops and practiced for days the flow of movement, tweaking things on the actual day itself to make things just right, my quiet corner saw few interested onlookers.

Can't say I didn't try. At least I now know how to style the stall and display my bags, receiving great styling tips from Coach Jess!

09.Nov.14 09.Nov.14 09.Nov.14

3 comments:

  1. I come to the conclusion that Australians don't like bags O.o
    Maybe try bare bone stall next time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great, specially like the blackboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You put so much work into it, and it looks amazing!! It's a shame not so many people came to your stall though. Did I read on instagram that people were afraid to step on your carpet? So odd, that.

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)