Sunday, November 30, 2014

Stirling Laneways -- Grateful for my First Opportunity

23.Nov.14 Stirling Laneways 23.Nov.14 Stirling Laneways 23.Nov.14 Stirling Laneways 23.Nov.14 Stirling Laneways 23.Nov.14 Stirling Laneways

Just when I thought I should give up on markets after the quiet day at Stirling Arts Festival, Bec from Stirling Laneways invited me to fill in for a spot that got cancelled. It would have been foolish of me to refuse such an offer; Stirling Laneways is always fully booked!

The collective parents went over to help set up that Sunday morning before my parents had to leave for the airport. Talk about a memorable experience.

These 3 bags and some pyramid pouches went to good homes. People are Christmas shopping... So grateful for this opportunity!

Bags-Sold-at-Stirling-Laneways

2 comments:

  1. Yay you got some good sales! Congrats! Also so nice of your parents to help set up :)
    I think you should definitely make some more small items, like those framed purses and your pyramid pouches are cute too. Sometimes people don't mind spending $10 here and there, but a bigger purchase would require planning (that's kind of how it is for me anyway). :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helps to have the parents around, setting up is a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)