Monday, September 15, 2014

Some Spring Activity in the Garden

11.Sep.14
Spring is finally here and we enjoy witnessing this new season at our new home. These Calla lily plants are beautiful to inherit; we did not know they were lilies.

11.Sep.14
What I am not too thrilled about are how weeds shoot up almost overnight.

11.Sep.14
I have been using offline time to de-grass and de-weed the mulched plots. So much to do.

11.Sep.14
Little lemons are appearing from "flowers" that I do not see?

11.Sep.14
The lemons may be yellow, but they are small...

11.Sep.14
Delicate Camellias are falling just by looking at them.

11.Sep.14
Purple weedy flowers are proliferating, which I am not complaining about, just yet.

3 comments:

  1. It must be exciting to discover the plants in your new garden as spring emerges. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a big deal (and much sweat) your new garden!
    Flowers make a great addition to your lovely stall :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much good stuff in your garden!! (jealous) :D
    Weeding is no fun, I agree. You could spray weed killer on the mulched areas when the weather is dry. That will save you some time, so you can work on other parts of the garden.

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)