Friday, September 26, 2014

Opportunity Vintage Finds: Wine Racks

Untitled Untitled

I suppose it would be wrong to live in wine country and not have a bottle of wine in the home.

The first wine rack from our vintage / op shopping is the collapsible one from The Warehouse at Woodside. (We went there once, but spent heaps that day.)

While at Cross Road Collectables, The Hubs picked out 2 jagged pieces of wooden rack to which I accused, "It's broken!" Silly me -- it is a modular piece. Well spotted.

Now we need more wine.

1 comment:

  1. I want to get a couple wine racks for my basement. We have a really nice space down there that is fun to hang out in with friends and drink wine. http://www.rockygulchhomedecor.com/dept-45160

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)