Thursday, September 25, 2014

Opportunity Vintage Finds: Decorating the Single Guestroom

Untitled Untitled Untitled

Have I been waiting for the right ladder to show up! I was, yet again, digging my nose into boxes of fabric remnants in Cross Road Collectables when The Hubs turned up with this ladder. How did he know? It came home with us for a little clean-up and will now serve as a hanger in a guestroom.

The crate was from The Warehouse at Woodside. My first crate!

I guess this should work for a single guest?

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I will love to stay in that guest room! Love the ladder, and I too been thinking about making a bamboo one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ladder!!! If I'm not mistaken, I saw this Singaporean based home magazine that featured the use of ladder as an ornamental and useful piece at home. I would love to have one for my room too.

    Wishing you a great week ahead Juanita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So welcoming :)
    I've seen ladders also as towels hangers, bookshelves or bedside tables!
    The hotel I stayed in Brussels had crates piled up for accessories and shoes.

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)