Friday, September 26, 2014

Kangaroo-hopping My Way to the Bus Stop

17.Sep.14

Recently I discovered the little "kangaroo trail" that takes me to the bus stop down the hill. It's a narrow path that I imagine would be perfect to hop along in a single file. And indeed you do hop, because there are branches and rocks. (Which also confirms my fondness of walking shoes with thick soles.)
17.Sep.14

Once out of the bushes, we emerge on to the main road as you would with the car.
17.Sep.14

After a mini hike of 25 minutes, we're at the bus shelter down the hill. And here comes the bus that will zip me into the city in 30 minutes!
17.Sep.14

Will this mean that my bus trips out to the city are weather-dependent?

4 comments:

  1. wow that is quite a long way to go to town, but ... the first party is quite pretty and relaxing in nature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a little more scenic than crossing a block to a bus stop on a busy street!

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)