Sunday, July 13, 2014

Everybody Needs Pompoms

POM POMS! 07.Jul.14 Stringing pompoms IMG_0952 08.Jul.14 Enough decorating

Since my last visit to Flinders Street Market in June where there was a pompom-making crafternoon, I was on a mission to make a pompom bunting in Juanita Tortilla colours.

There is something cheerful about fluffy pompoms.

And because I can't stop looking and smiling at them, I decided it was best to take them down from the doorway and drape them on the nails of the wall. Yes, I hit nails into the wall. That was nervous and exciting at the same time, and so committing.

Everybody needs pompoms.

2 comments:

  1. You have a well behaved cat...here it'd be death to the pompoms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little decoration, I love it and I want one!! I think I will have to see if I can pick up some scraps of yarn on my next op shop trip and make one :)

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)