Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Our House - Pictures

main image2
Here are photos grabbed from the online advertisement; we have not moved in yet.

Please ignore all the furniture and decor -- yay to our own furniture, paint, new carpeting and flooring! Here's the 10-cent house tour split into levels 'Upstairs' and 'Downstairs'.

Upstairs:
image3 image17 image5 image7 image8 image9 image10

Downstairs:
image6 image4 image12 image11 image13 image15 floorplan1

The big move happens end of this month.

Looking forward to no longer paying off someone else's mortgage, having koalas for neighbours, the separate guest rooms, being able to nail the wall, my 3x7metre work space, and our own little piece of Australian bushland.

image16

14 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous!! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning!!! Looks incredible - exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your veranda!!! Wow!! Do you take internet "stranger" visitors. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! It looks amazing! Dead jealous! You are so lucky! I just dream of having something other than my bedroom in a shared flat...if only just so my housemate would stop drinking my milk and using my shampoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like it!! I think you chose a really lovely place. Congratulations Juanita! I'm also jealous, hehe... I would so love to visit you one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. health and happiness in your new home,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! It is wonderful! Congrats! (...guest room...) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your home looks wonderful and a wonderful location! Congratulations and all good wishes in your new home. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, what a wonderful home! You are going to have plenty of space to work! Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! It looks amazing, love all the trees and the outdoor space! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3x7 .... wowowowowowwoww that is a marvellous space just for you ... and Pickle of course, your ever so good assistant ;-)
    Love the spot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're packing our bags to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks like a lovely space. Good luck and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks great! Congrats on being home owners. Hope the move went well.

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)