Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Worldly Things That Make My Existence - Finally

IMG_0258
The worldly things that make my existence arrived yesterday, taking exactly 8 weeks, door to door.

The 'Decorations with unidentified plant material' that we paid customs to destroy? These 2 handcrafted souvenir from Costa Rica:
9169928726_efe68d6250_b

I shall be spending the rest of the week setting up my work space (in addition to other parts of the home). Can't wait to get cracking on work.
IMG_0262
IMG_0263

4 comments:

  1. Yaaaaay! So happy for you guys! Sad they destroyed these cute things from Costa Rica though :(
    I hope our stuff gets here soon as well - plus I hope the moving company did their job and didn't pack anything that might cause issues at the customs. We will see :) around 2-3 more weeks I guess.

    xoxo
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, moving across the world is a pain, isn't it? When we moved to HI, it took for our things to arrive and then half of it was missing. My mom never got her antique sewing machine back (and it was her mother's!)

    Can't wait to see what you create in your new craft room. :)

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)