Friday, March 14, 2014

At the Australian Sewing Guild -- ASG Opens Its Seams


[A photo with my new-found sewing friends.]

Which one of these dresses is handmade? All of them!

Earlier this week on Tuesday, we (Sarah, Miriam and myself) had a good rummage at a fabric stash and photo opportunity at The Australian Sewing Guild's FRINGE event in Plympton. Technically, Sarah destashing as an event organiser, Sarah and I buying...


Obviously my 'No more buying fabrics' flew out the window. I like how Miriam termed it a "purse emptying morning". How true.

(More photos below taken by Mr Ask, Sarah's hubby.)

4 comments:

  1. I love your dress! Looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you to be making friends in your new town! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how nice of you! I will be organizing lunch for you and Miriam soon. I am ever so glad you came and I love that you would post about it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao my lovely friend :)
    I just wanted to say "hi", I got home yesterday and have an awful amount of paper to sort out on my desk, I will catch up with blogs later in the week.
    See how easy it is for you to make new friends!
    ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)