Yes / Maybe / Not Really / No:
- Photography course: Yes, a short casual one in August, in Philly. There's a lot more room for improvement.
- Sewing: Yes. Gaining a little confidence in my sewing skills through learning-by-doing.
- Exercise: Yes. I can finally reach my toes, but with strain. That took about 7 months of infrequent yoga classes? Not losing weight and flab, but I do feel better.
- Bake a bread a month: Getting lazy, but I'm nagging at myself to try croissants.
- Conquer my fear of NYC Subway: No. Maybe never, but that's not important in my life right now.
- Drive: Not Really. Although, I enjoy our Jeep Liberty, and I'm afraid normal sedans just won't cut it for me anymore.
- Revamp my Etsy store: Yes. With new photos taken in summer sunlight. Haven't been making new items though.
- Go to the cinema: Yes. I will miss American entertainment when we leave...
- Go for a musical: No. Still seeking company; it wouldn't be fun alone.
- Meet other Etsy crafters: No.
- Finish my fabric stash: A horrendous fail, because I bought more.
- Downsize wardrobe to 100 pieces: Maybe? I don't shop, but have brought some clothes over from Singapore in September. Why keep them in storage and not use them?
- Live with less: Maybe. Apart from my weakness in procuring fabric and sewing patterns, knowing that we're moving helps keep this in check. Hey, I need my hobbies to stay sane, right?
Are you as sad as I am that the year is almost over?