Friday, July 19, 2013

juanitatortilla.blogspot.com Indefinitely

Hi Friends,

I'm glad you're here. There are a few things I need to address -- it has been a confusing couple of weeks around here.

Bloglovin' No More
JuanitaTortilla has gone off Bloglovin', in case you haven't been receiving updates. What you see now on Bloglovin' is a phantom.

Feedly
Fear not about leaving Bloglovin'; I'm still your fan, and Feedly is a really cool and sleek blog reader that I have you on. If you Feedly, too, this is me.

juanitatortilla.blogspot.com
JuanitaTortilla.blogspot.com is the URL for the blog. This means making necessary adjustments to your blog posts that link back to me -- sorry about that.
www.juanitatortilla.com
The past year or so had been fun, customizing my blog with a domain name. All fun things must come to an end; I have decided to set this domain back to its original purpose of being a webpage. This blog remains to be my primary personal online journal.

Interested to know
On this note, I hope you will be able to leave me a comment to let me know that you're aware of the changes. And, if it's not too much to ask, I'm interested to know: (1) which blog reader you use, (2) how you found your way (back) here, and (3) if you have made the necessary adjustments? 

Lastly, I am not aiming to persuade you to jump blog reader; I will do my best to update the facebook page with each new post.

Thank you so much for your time and attention.

Sincerely,
Juanita

P.S. This blog post will remain "sticky" for the next couple of weeks.

9 comments:

  1. I still love your website, very beautiful now. It's easy to navigate, that's a plus!! I found you on twitter, how about that. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so proud to have found you and liked you on Facebook. OK going back to catch up. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Juanita! Twitter led me here. I switched to bloglovin'. May I ask why you left bloglovin'?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Juanita,
    I signed up for both blogloving and feedly when it was announced Google reader was ceasing. I soon realised that I much prefered Feedly. Your post came up fine on feedly.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am following you via blogger and still found this new post without making any adjustment. Maybe it did it automatically? Anyhow, if I don't see your updates anymore on blogger I will make sure to go and check the blog via the new url.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im on bloglovin but am thinking of moving, not sure about it. Just got your email about this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Juanita! :) I'm here!
    As you know, I had found out you had changed URL because I discovered you were following me on Bloglovin with another blog, so I checked (that was when you had the new URL blog.juanitatortilla.com). Then when you went back to blogspot.com I got redirected. I think that only readers who tried with juanitatortilla.com got confused when you switched and changed that to your website URL, otherwise whoever still had your old blogspot address shouldn't have had any trouble. And loyal readers, of course :)
    I must check Feedly out, I can still see you on my Google reader blogroll on my sidebar. Even if you're not signed up with Bloglovin anymore, it should still be able to "see" your blog... I thought you can find ANY blog there... I'm a bit confused now. Maybe Bloglovin got confused because of your changes?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new website interface looks sharp! I've decided to keep up with you via Twitter as that seems easiest. :)

    Rock on with your bad self, Juanita!
    LG aus Züri.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I usually also use the reading list of Blogger (where I also have my own blog) to keep up with the blogs I follow. I just added your blog's url to the list again and it looks fine :)

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)