Yes, Maybe, Not Really, or No, thus far.
- Do a photography course. Maybe. Just signed up for workshop in August, this morning.
- Do a sewing course. No. The sewing studio's boot-camps cancelled twice. Received my refund. It's back to the slow pace of learning by myself.
- Do a form of exercise. Yes. Only when not travelling.
- Bake a bread a month. Yes. Missed June, though.
- Conquer my fear of NYC Subway. No.
- Re-learn to drive. Not Really. All necessary short-distance routes have been familiarised; nothing new to add.
- Revamp my Etsy store. Not Really.
- Go to the cinema. Yes.
- Go for a musical. Maybe. Hopefully with the few friends that promise to come visit us and NYC, so we can hit Broadway.
- Meet other Etsy crafters. Not Really. Missed out on the NJ Etsy Craft Party in June.
- Finish my fabric stash: Maybe. I'm just really really slow at sewing.
- Downsize wardrobe to 100 pieces of clothing. Yes. Interesting how I've put on inches in these months -- not really by choice that I can't keep the skinny pants/trousers that no longer fit.
- Live with less. Maybe. Save for the occasional token souvenir from travelling. I find kitchen wares irresistible, and some books. And, I now have to buy or make bigger clothes.
How about you?