Tuesday, May 28, 2013

US Diary 16: Home Spell

+ How about this Great Blue Heron? Photographed with my phone on May 22nd in Week 16.

+ Week 16 saw the return of The Hubs after a week in Brunei.

+ I spent the rest of the week uneventfully on the computer. Maybe not as uneventful as I make it sound -- I put forth the idea of a collaborative effort with you, and I may have found the answer with the 'Friendly Feature' series that is now in the works. Thank you all, for your cooperation and support.

+ There was a teeny, tiny bit of sewing too, but I won't beat myself up for not seeing to my goal of last week. (That is, to sew a dress.)

+ Oh, I did go for a little hike nearby with Cathy, to the Mountain Lakes Park.


5 comments:

  1. Wow, s that your view from your window, Juanita??? Well, then a "home spell" isn't too bad, is it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this a view from your window? Whoa! You are too blessed to have this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for more friends joining you :)
    Do you ever cut some fresh flowers from your garden?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a lush garden! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Staying at home is the best activity! :D
    Did you find anyone that wanted to collaborate with you? I would have, but I'm just too busy with classes :(

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)