Saturday, May 4, 2013

JuanitaTortilla's Youngest Fan Loves Her Cat Bag


Last Sunday, we got to hang out with Juanita Tortilla's Youngest Fan. This little girl knew she was going to be a fan, years before she was born. If you must know, the fan-ship between this little girl and I is mutual.

This Cat bag was my first few "makes", if you can even call that sewing... It was made way back when I didn't know how to line or install zippers. In her young world, this cat bag could be called vintage! I can't believe her mom kept it.

2 comments:

  1. It's lovely!!! I would love it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a cute bag and still looks well made even though it was one of your first few. Not all bags need to have zips. :)

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)