Thursday, May 23, 2013

Celebrating Nice People - Friendly Feature

Thanks to the medium of blogging, nice people have been added to my life. In the recent look back at my blogging journey, I was convinced that we should celebrate these nice people, and how our paths crossed, virtually and in the flesh.

I would like to introduce you to these nice folks, in a small interview series, on this blog. Look out for my 'Friendly Feature' posts, where these dear friends share a bit about themselves with us.

11 comments:

  1. Oh that's an interesting idea! I'm sure you'll have fun compiling those posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet idea ! Blogging friendships can be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this idea. I've met so many great people through blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea, Juanita! I feel the same about blogging and the lovely people it's brought into my life... I'm so glad we met through our blogs, Juanita! :) Looking forward to meet your lovely blogging friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely looking forward to it Juanita! I'm also happy to meet you here in the blogosphere.

    Btw, where was the photo taken? Nice and refreshing view!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great idea! Looking forward to read it! Nice picture too! .)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love friendly bloggers, I made some friends too from reading blogs :)

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)