Friday, May 10, 2013

Are you Human or Zombie?

Zombie Virus Pic1
Zombie Virus Pic2
Zombie Virus Pic3

In this world, you are either human or zombie.

To be a zombie, you'd have to have been infected by the virus involuntarily and unwillingly, for which I am sorry. For those who wish to become a zombie: it's been nice knowing you.

If you are human and reading this, how are you coping?

***
Because I am not clever with words, I make silly sketches. This is my way of turning the frown upside down.

This post was drafted in 2012, only to be published today. I was waiting for a quiet and right moment, but with zombie infections occurring every 2 days -- more than what this single planet can handle -- that moment was never going to come.
***

7 comments:

  1. That first image is crazy (in a good way). It so perfectly illustrates the situation.

    You know I'm right there with you. You're having a baby? Awesome, congratulations. Oh, now I'm supposed to have babies because you did? Ummm, no thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, Juanita, I've gone through this for... hmmm... 10 years more than you? -- and I'm still alive! ;D
    You expressed it so well through images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup... enough already, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, yes, I wonder if I was infected briefly, but at least I hope I've recovered now... It goes on - people seem to want to make you feel guilty if you are happy that your children are growing up and becoming independent - apparantly we are meant to wish that they were babies for ever... But the most important thing is to plough your own furrow, and respect that others are ploughing theirs!

    My mum instilled in us a huge respect for other people's reproductive privacy. I think she had a VERY hard time over her own choices, and vowed that she would never ask or interfere in her own children's, or other people's, decisions. I wonder WHY we feel the need to interfere?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA. Well, I'm not pregnant! Nor do I intend to be for...10 years. :P

    It's really strange that my friends are either getting engaged, married, or making babies. We are too young for this! I'm perfectly content to play with my animals and got to college. (I'm also perfectly content to only have to worry about feeding myself and said animals. None of this dependent human business.)

    And on the zombie note, I'm so excited for Pride and Predjudice and Zombies to come out next year. !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. People go doodallally when they have kids...I'm not in any hurry to jump on that band wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's great that you took the leap to share it, in whatever way helps you express it. It feels better when you publish and let go a bit, doesn't it? It's a lonelier road I know. Stay true to you, dear. xx (I'm so glad the kangaroo photo made you smile!)

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)