Sunday, May 5, 2013

2013's Jewelry Remix!

IMG_6041
Last week (Week 13) saw some intense beading. I poured everything I had onto plastic plates, gave it a good mix, and started afresh. This time, I had a clear idea of the style I wanted, and I am / was to create things in a manner or technique that was going to make me happy.

IMG_6040 
When I used up every little bead I had, there was the Rocky's victory dance. (Yes, fists in the air and jogging on the spot.) Fluffy simply ignored me. Of course, he's just a house cat.

I didn't think I could finish the beads. Each and every creation made me smile. Honest to goodness. But, man, did my eyes strain...

I'm done, guys. No more loose beads left un-touched to taunt me.

Here are the 15 very special jewelry sets. I hope you like them, and that they will make you or someone else happy, too.

15 special sets for 2013 = Mission Accomplished

10. Pina Colada, 11. Peppermint, 12. Jade,
13. Frog Prince, 14. Earthy, 15. Cobalt

Now, time to move on to more Juanita Tortilla bags...

7 comments:

  1. Now those are some lovely pieces you created! Of course I can't stop smirking about your decorated cat, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, you've been so creative and busy, Juanita!!! They ALL look gorgeous!
    Fluffy looks absolutely adorable too! :D And I just loved the image of you doing the "Rocky dance" LOL! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Juanita - those are some seriously pretty pieces - perfect for summer. Does that mean the end of your beading career??

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite so, Vicky. I would like to move on to sewing. Although, there are still metal wires and some jewellery findings left around... I'll just hold on to them in case I decide to pick up beads again :)

      Delete
  4. I love Fluffy!!!! He is so pretty!!!! I miss having a cat around! A life without a cat is very new to mee...

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)