Thursday, January 10, 2013

Craft and Chat

07.Dec.12 mosaic

This is a month belated.
Early last December, one of our friends decided that the group of us book-swappers could do with a bit of crafting to add to the chat and gossip. Our monthly book exchanges normally take 5 minutes, anyway. What a great idea. For this, Jane and I brought along sewing supplies, felt pieces, and blank cards. It was going to be a winter holiday inspired mini craft session. Most of us ended up making cards, which was really useful.

We were glad to be able to carry this out at the Not Guilty restaurant, after a really nice lunch and having the space to ourselves, too.

8 comments:

  1. It looks like you girls had a lovely, fun afternoon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice idea! Your photos capture the fun you had! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like fun! I would love to start my own crochet group, where me and my friends can just chat and work together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! It's always so great to get together with like-minded friends and enjoy crafting together! Time always passes so quickly when you're creating in company!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a nice afternoon! I ended up giving my card to Markus' mum she really liked it, thanks to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If only I can join, I would have invited myself haha

    It's always nice to be with people who share the same interest and passion. Arts and crafts with friends? Perfect match indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun. You look so happy in that last photo.

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)