Friday, December 21, 2012

Egg-in-a-Basket

18.Dec.12 18.Dec.12
One morning, I wanted fried eggs and toast for breakfast.
It also occurred to me that I should give one of those "framed-in" sunny-side up eggs a go.

18.Dec.12
The well I made was obviously too deep for a sunny-side up.
So I flipped. Literally.

18.Dec.12
How burnt do you like your toast?

18.Dec.12
Squee!

18.Dec.12
The cook always gets the ugly things. Always.
And this cook likes her fried eggs with ketchup. Ketchup!!!

18.Dec.12
The short-lived moment before my proud little achievement got gobbled down in seconds.
My life as a cook.

7 comments:

  1. Yummy, yum, yum! We used to call them 'birds' nests' when we were kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great name! Will be calling it Bird's Nest from now on :)

      Delete
  2. So fascinating! I think the idea is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe I loved this post, Juanita! Real life as a cook... or work-in-progress! :D Looks yummy though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha!!! What a lovely post!!! I've never tried eggs this way and I have no problem with eating them a little bit burnt, so I'll try it!!! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would LOVE this!! I made these Mexican baked eggs once - BEST THING EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! eggie in a basket! I've been wanting to try this for a while!

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)