Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Shopping / Weihnachtsshopping

Bimbam_Weihnachtsmarkt
JuanitaTortilla is teaming up with a couple of friends to present our handmade wares in this Christmas market, Heiliger BIMBAM, organised by the folks over at Montagsmarkt.

Find us in Maag Halle, on Friday / Freitag, 21.Dez, 5pm / 17.00hr to "open-end" 9pm / 21.00hr.

I hope to see you there. This might be my last time selling in Switzerland, and I suppose I should feel sentimental about it...

Click to enlarge
Maag Halle
Hardstrasse 219
8005 Zürich

+ Train: Bahnhof Hardbrücke
+ Tram: 4 Haltestelle Schiffbau, 150 Meters to Maag Halle.
+ Bus: 33 and 72 Haltestelle Zürich Hardbrücke.

5 comments:

  1. I dunno what is going on in the poster but it's a lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's rad! I dig the poster, and, a colleague explained to me the origin of the expression, 'Heiliger BimBam'. So funny. If I'm not already working in the Markthalle that day, then I'll try to swing by, check out your wares and say both 'Hoi' and 'Bon Voyage' to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LUCK, Juanita!!!!!!! And you're lucky... the fair is indoors -- I so wish we had indoor craft fairs here too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flyer ! You will be having good sales, I can feel it in my
    tiniest toe ;-)

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)