Sunday, December 9, 2012

12-Days-Xmas-Swop: Day 0 / Opening Day.



My daily posts have been relocated to my Facebook Page photo albumI hope to see you there!


The package from my swap sender Erin travelled from Seattle to Zurich in a record 7 days, reaching my home on 23.November. As it was planned to start sharing our 'unwrapping reports' on 10.December, it meant that I had to resist the urge of opening the parcel for 2 weeks. That didn't work, obviously.

I opened the parcel on 26.Nov. (waiting 2 whole days -- go me!). Just a peek, I promised. The fun I had straightening the crushed papers from The Stranger -- reading English words was a treat. I had to read the card too, of course, then leave the rest alone. As I admired the pretty little packages and arranged them for the photo, I spotted one tagged for Fluffy and Pickle. Too cute; Pickle and I are eager to find out! Fluffy? ...

My swap recipient Cheryl received her package in good time, and she is sharing her report with YouTube videos on her blog! I am extremely nervous.
This is her Swop Opening post of the 12 modest little gifts I sent over:

See you all daily, in the next 12 days.

The 12-Days-Xmas-Swop folks:

13 comments:

  1. OMG the suspense is killing me even from over here!! I can't blame you for not having the patience to wait to open those cute little gifts! I would have ripped them open within two minutes, not two days *lol*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So many goodies :) I hope you have read my email. Enjoy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly would be joining you and Pickle in curiosity :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like lots of fun! :) Enjoy your daily surprise gift opening, Juanita! And have a lovely Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad your blog event is going so well! (ps we also love NYC, London but they are just based on holiday impressions)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yah! I did my first swop post today too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh I think you did so well to last two days - cannot wait to see what is inside.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cheerful sight looking at all those pretty packages!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, not quite sure where I got "Fluffy" from. Apparently I make up pet names for people?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not sure where I got "Fluffy" from. Apparently I like to make up pet names for people?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not sure where I got "Fluffy" from. Apparently I like to make up random pet names.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  12. For some reason I have trouble posting on here, so I hope there aren't multiple postings.
    Anyway, not sure where I got "fluffy" from. Apparently I like to make up random pet names for people. I really hope you have fun with the items.

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)