I was nervous about sending mail in this busy season, but everyone received their packages (*phew*) despite the travel gymnastics. The shortest package travel time was 7 days, and the longest took 24 days.
- Australia www.janetsaw.com → Singapore wastedfashion.wordpress.com :: 27.Nov
- Singapore wastedfashion.wordpress.com → USA allimcbally.blogspot.com :: 06.Dec
- USA allimcbally.blogspot.com → New Zealand www.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.co.nz :: 26.Nov
- New Zealand www.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.co.nz → Singapore prettywhenyousmile.wordpress.com :: 08.Dec
- Singapore prettywhenyousmile.wordpress.com → USA rubenesquesmoothie.wordpress.com :: 03.Dec
- USA rubenesquesmoothie.wordpress.com → Switzerland www.juanitatortilla.com :: 23.Nov
- Switzerland www.juanitatortilla.com → Singapore plusandbeautiful.wordpress.com :: 30.Nov
- Singapore plusandbeautiful.wordpress.com → USA mcqty.wordpress.com :: 05.Dec
- USA mcqty.wordpress.com → Australia www.janetsaw.com :: 07.Dec
We are scheduling our one-present-a-day posts, beginning 10.December:
Zürich (Switzerland - Zurich) Monday, 10 December 2012, 12:00:00 CET UTC+1 hour Singapore (Singapore) Monday, 10 December 2012, 19:00:00 SGT UTC+8 hours Melbourne (Australia - Victoria) Monday, 10 December 2012, 22:00:00 EDT UTC+11 hours Wellington (New Zealand) Tuesday, 11 December 2012, 00:00:00 NZDT UTC+13 hours Chicago (U.S.A. - Illinois) Monday, 10 December 2012, 05:00:00 CST UTC-6 hours Seattle (U.S.A. - Washington) Monday, 10 December 2012, 03:00:00 PST UTC-8 hours Houston (U.S.A. - Texas) Monday, 10 December 2012, 05:00:00 CST UTC-6 hours
How fun is this?