Monday, December 24, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Swop: The End

Day 0 of #12daysofxmasswop #swap #swop 12 Days of Christmas Swop 2012

The other 'swappers' spoke for me when they said they are sad about the end of the 12-day swap. For me, I didn't realise something as trivial as opening a little present a day could create such immense fun. I received such a great variety of things from Erin, my swap Santa, and I treasure each and everyone of them. Except for the chocolates -- they are long gone! Thank you so much, Erin.

480px_12DaysXmasSwop

What is your vote on a 12 Days of Christmas Swop 2013?

Thank you all for being such great Santas!

Blog titles, in alphabetical order:

6 comments:

  1. I hope I can join in next year!
    I know Xmas isn't a big deal in your household, anyway have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to do the 2013 one of course! And maybe another swap sometime during the year? :D Let me know if anyone else organises a themed-swap next year, I'd love to join!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... there was a weird error just now, with logging in.. not sure if my comment went through, so I'll say it again. I would love to join 2013's swap of course! It would also be nice to have another swap sometime during the year... perhaps we should come up with something :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see that your kitties enjoyed too, especially Pickle! :D
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!
    xoxo
    Anna & Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so keen for a 2013 swop!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a great idea! A sort of advent for adults!

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)