Thursday, November 15, 2012

Seven Deadly Sins

Time to reveal more personal facts. When I saw this clever idea over here and here, I couldn't help but steal it. (Isn't the play with logos clever and fun?)

Image source
Envy Seven things you lack and covet
Perfect vision
Healthy retinas
A waist
A musical skill
Tolerance and patience
Normal skin
Tact

Sloth Seven things that you neglect to do
Call my mother
Maintain relations
Learn how a camera works
Exercise
Knit socks (I don't like the idea of having to repeat...)
Iron
Re-learn how to drive

Greed Seven worldly material desires
Bernina sewing and overlock machines
Le Creuset cast iron cookware set
Williams-Sonoma stainless steel cookware sets
Kitchenaid Stand Mixer and all the frills
A proper sewing dressform
Leather boots
Breadmaker

Pride Seven great things in your life
My husband
Finishing university without even realising it
Being able to live in our current adopted home, Switzerland
Our gorgeous cats
The few good friends
My experiences as an unpaid field assistant
Lots of Hobby Time

Gluttony Seven guilty pleasures
iPhone gazing
Good American television
Chocolates. Every day.
Chips / crisps [Delete according to your continent]
Blog-surfing and blogging
Daily social-network-binge
Copious amount of tea-and-sweets breaks

Lust Seven things you love about love 
The support
How my horrible cooking gets eaten no matter what
Ego-boosts
The empathy
Company
Laughing together
No such thing as uncomfortable silences

Wrath Seven things that make you angry 
Second-hand smoke entering my home or while I'm enjoying a walk in nature
People prying about certain topics
Watching good, precious water left to run from the tap
Slow internet connection
People singing out of sync
Dishonesty
Animal cruelty


What about your "7 deadly sins"? Any thoughts?

9 comments:

  1. grrrr, I can't stand cigarette smoke or dishonesty or animal cruelty either! Good on you for tackling this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Juanita .. you are the max !!! I loved what I read and agree (wel mostly, wel especially on the kitchenware :-))
    and of course the retina's !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it!!!!!! ;) We seem to have LOTS in common hehehe! ;) I need to re-learn how to drive too LOL! ;D And SO much more we share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the FB, Ebay and Twitter logos!
    (I don't know the other ones ha ha..)
    Dishonesty and rudeness make me very angry!
    Lust..what is love?!
    Envy..perfect breathing, travelling/holidaying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh!!! What a great post! I must do when I get a moment spare- works gone a bit hectic mental!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha this is a good one! I might copy and write out a list on my blog also, if that's ok? :D
    I hope I'm not in the category of "people prying about certain topics" whenever I email you. Smoke irritates me too, as I'm sure you know already. I always complain about that in Zurich. I hear you about animal cruelty too.
    I also envy those with musical skill... oh so many things in common.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great post idea. I wish I had perfect vision too.

    PS: I also want to invite you to enter the inHomewares giveaway at my blog. Enter for your chance to win $50 voucher! http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2012/11/inhomewares-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. What I wouldn't give for perfect vision - oh for a life free of glasses and contact lenses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing! really really clever, specially pride and envy!

    http://thecrazyragdollcatlady.com/2012/11/15/object-1-out-of-52-objeto-1-de-52/

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)