Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Link Party: Me, Myself & I

1. What are your top 5 favorite movies to watch during the Holidays?
4. Ocean's Eleven (IMDb) 5. Ocean's Twelve (IMDb) (Images are from IMDb)
I could watch Before Sunrise and Before Sunset on repeat.

2. It’s the month of giving thanks, what are you most thankful for?
Not to sound lame, but everything.

3. If there was a quote or verse to describe your life, what would it be?
"Do what you like. Like what you do." A quote from the Life Is Good store.

4. Who in your family are you most alike?
In terms of looks, I am a carbon copy of my mother!
Nita6
And apparently my obsession with cake started early, too.

5. What is your favorite drink order at Starbucks?
Chai Tea Latte, please. Without straining to look at the menu, this is only order I place, wherever I go in the world, where there is a Starbucks. And only if there are no other cafes around, I must add.


This is a link-up party. I thought the questions were really fun, so I've decided to join in :)
Will you link up, too? Let me know if you do.

13 comments:

  1. You're a cute carbon copy then, since your mum is a beautiful lady!
    My favourite movie is "Home alone"..no matter how many times I've watched it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. sorry for stalking you today, you know I'm having hard times...not used to all the spare time I'm having :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chai lattes are my absolute favorite, so good!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, i love the family photo, your mum looks so gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your answers too! Following you back! Thanks for stopping by any saying hi..I am now following you back! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute blog! Thanks for stopping by and following, I hope you enjoy it :)

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad I'm not the only one who prefers anything but starbucks!
    Thanks for stopping by! I'm loving reading your blog so far!

    Erika
    www.teandbaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it funny how we usually stick to the same beverage no matter where we go?! I guess we like things to taste the same!

    Thanks for stopping by [a traveling Wife].

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Juanita!
    I am happy to know you. It was fun reading about you. I agree...I, too, am thankful for EVERYTHING!
    I am visiting you from our sweet friend, Diane's lavender beautiful blog.
    Blessings,
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never seen some of those movies so I'll put them on my list to watch! I love the photo of you with your Mom...how precious! Enjoy your day and the weekend ahead! I just posted the winner and gave links to your blog! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your picture with your mom, it made me smile to see a fellow Asian here in the blogosphere :) I also love Ocean's 11 and 12.

    By the way, if it's not too much to ask, may I invite you to join my giveaway? You can win a pair of new eyewear http://www.dianewantstowrite.blogspot.com/2012/11/for-your-eyes-only-its-time-for-giveaway.html

    Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I just watched Before Sunrise last week! I didn't know there was a sequel. I will have to try watch that soon.

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)