Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Greek Animal Welfare Society's Christmas Bazaar

Most of us feel for abandoned animals. Fluffy and Pickle, as you are all well-acquainted, are my secondhand babies. Since the festive / giving season is coming up, and, being encouraged by my new friend over at Annuk Creations,  I decided to donate some of my handmade things to the Greek Animal Welfare Society.

14.11.12 Some handmade items to go out to the Greek Animal Welfare Society for their Christmas Bazaar fundraiser.

While "hunting" for the right gifts to donate to the fundraiser, I tried to search for items with an animal or 'wildlife' theme.

IMG_3919

Came up with 5 items, and threw in another 3 things that I hope the supporters of the Greek Animal Welfare Society will appreciate. 

Wishing the Society and fundraisers a very successful Christmas Bazaar in Athens, this December.

The links:
http://www.filozoiki.gr/arxikh -- Website, in Greek
http://www.planitisgiaolous.blogspot.gr/ -- Planet for All blog, in Greek

Donate your items to this address, by end-November 2012:
ELLINIKI FILOZOIKI ETAIREIA (Greek Animal Welfare Society)
Agion Anargyron 34
Nea Xalkidona
14343 Attiki
GREECE

P.S. Seven of these items were handmade by me; the pearl stretch bracelet was not.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!!!All of your creations are wonderful! We are grateful to you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Juanita, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!
    The Greek animals are grateful, and so are Zoe and her mommy! :)
    Lots of love and purrrrrs :)
    Anna and Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely gesture! I'm sure all the staff and rescure anmals will appreciate it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so beautiful!!! Thank you so much for contributing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea! Every year for Christmas we make a donation to the animal shelter we got Alf from so that other dogs can get a second (or third) chance in life too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your creations are so beautiful Juanita!!! I'm happy to see so much love for animals!!! :)
    Fotini, Greece

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)