Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Dogs








All I ever seem to talk about are cats. But if you must know, I have spent a good 20-odd years of life lived with dogs. Cats entered my life in my early teens, and when both species coexisted in my parents' little home, I related to the felines better.

That slobber. Those clickety footsteps. Those no-rhyme-or-reason barks. How every piece of footwear and furniture needs to be gnawed on.

I have had my fair share of 'Grr! That stupid dog!' moments. You've got to love them for their stupidly unwavering loyalty.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, then you've been always a sweet little thing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at little Juanita with the doggie! Cuteness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at little Juanita with the doggie! Cuteness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the first photograph, the two of you look so happy together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe I'm exactly like you!!! I'm a cat person and relate to felines better, but I do love dogs and I have quite a few doggy friends too!
    Your photo as a kiddy with the doggie is so cute! And the little one with the shoe is a adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute of you with the cocker spaniel! I am a cat person too, but Son 1's Raja has won all our hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cocker spaniel looks like my little Frankie! Same colouring! Cute post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...bless - I always grew up with dogs too, my favourite was our golden retriever called snipe.

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)