Thursday, August 23, 2012

Meeting Aleksandra of Laser Cut Design Laboratory


Last Friday, I had the pleasure of meeting the talent behind Laser Cut Design Laboratory, Aleksandra.

It was a couple of weekends ago, when I got stuck indoors, that I decided to seek out other Etsy sellers located in Zurich. I found Laser Cut Design Laboratory and her blog, and started following her work. We ended up emailing each other, resulting in arranging for an afternoon coffee meet-up.
Our meeting took place at her charming home where not only did I get to see her laser cut jewellery, but also got to learn more about her. Aleksandra's designs are so interesting, and I know friends who will really appreciate her jewellery. I am certain the people of Zürich do, too. (Here's a press clipping from Zürich's 20 Minuten Friday.)

I was really happy to have met Aleksandra in person... We had a little fun photographing each other's jewellery, and may even come up with something in the near future!

2 comments:

  1. what a nice meeting ! The flower does even more magic to your wunderfully handsewn dress !

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)