Saturday, August 25, 2012

Behind the Scene: Shamrock Green


Behind the Scene:
It's really green! When I looked examined this beautiful, uncut piece of fabric (very possibly vintage), I knew it was going to be perfect as a large bag, much like the Dark Chocolate one. The only problem I faced was deciding which of the G├╝termann thread I should use to sew! :D

Which thread would you have used? I'll tell you which one I eventually chose... Number 2 from left.

The Close-ups:


For the specifics, please visit my shop listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/107576142/shamrock-green-large-velvet-fold-over

To offer customers more views, better close-ups, and a little insight as to how the item was personally hand-made, this is a 'Behind the Scene' blog post :) I hope you enjoyed it!

P.S. To prevent the flooding of this blog with 'Behind the Scene' posts, this will now take place here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jsuan/sets/72157631217883322/
Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Thoughts on this

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)