Saturday, August 18, 2012

Behind the Scene: Casual Friday Denim

To offer customers more views, better close-ups, and a little description as to how the item was personally hand-made, this is a 'Behind the Scene' blog post :) I hope you'll enjoy!

Behind the Scene: Casual Friday denim bag



It started out with this chocolate-y brown fake leather strap that I made from vintage fabric. Also, I had a bag made out of denim scraps that was begging to be revamped, so I picked a brown zipper to match things up.

The revamp was relatively easy, requiring the use of the seam ripper and lining the bag interior. I didn't know how to line a zipper bag, last time!
This bag was given a little re-design too, since JuanitaTortilla bags these days are all about fold-over tops and growing-in-size... And what about its new name 'Casual Friday'?

I hope you like this Casual Friday bag enough to give it some love!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/63985056/casual-friday-small-denim-bag-with-brown

Do you like casual Fridays?

1 comment:

  1. let's keep all friday's casual as from now ;)
    Wunderful remake !

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)