Friday, August 17, 2012

Konstanz, Germany 11.Aug.12

We are heading into a new weekend when I am still thinking about the last one we just had. As with most spontaneous outings, we decided on a whim to drive out to Konstanz, and it was refreshing. There were buskers... There was music... Always good to have a change of scenery.

It wasn't a shopping trip though, but I treated myself to something touristy, or tourist-tea, at teehaus :D
That is indeed some beautiful tea, and I am glad with my choice of something non-caffeinated. It is citrus-y and fruity, which is what I enjoy in the evenings.


2 comments:

  1. Aww!!! Nice memories in Konstanz with a lovely little person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Konstanz is great! Lovely-looking tea!

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)