Monday, August 20, 2012

CD Diary: The Big Feast at East Coast 09.Jun.12

IMG_2320 IMG_2319 IMG_2316 IMG_2317 IMG_2327 IMG_2324 IMG_2325

09 June 2012, Saturday.
In the day before, Hubs and I left Sabah to return to Singapore while Friend S stayed the night in Kota Kinabalu. We were to meet him the following day, at the airport.

As a 'non-Conservation Drones' day, we thought to do something characteristically Singaporean with Friend S -- eat. And did we eat, like there was no tomorrow. Chicken satay, chicken wings, rojak, barbecue stingray... And sugarcane juice. We haven't had these in years; what a treat.

The next morning, we were to take off to an exciting location for our final work week!

1 comment:

  1. I thought this was in my country, the Philippines! hahaha =)

    visit my blog? http://raellarina.blogspot.com
    and if you like it, feel free to click that follow button pretty! :3

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)