Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Color Mustard

IMG_2607

Mustard has been given much rave lately.
I never gave the mustard colour a chance because I was convinced it was just "dirty yellow".
But I've recently changed my mind, when I spotted this ball of mustard cotton yarn in the thrift shop.
It really does look better in person, and it's gorgeous.

Take a look around the web, and you'll see that mustard pairs up well with many other colours. My favourite would be a mustard + grey combo (grey being one of my favourite colours).

What do you feel about mustard?

7 comments:

  1. Mustard is my favorite shade of yellow. This is a cute necklace. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love it too ! And indeed it combines with a lot of other colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it here with the grey - that necklace is lovely! G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color Mustard and it's a shade of yellow that goes with my skin tint. I have a mustard felt cloche and matching leather gloves. My biz partner Peggy calls it baby poop yellow!
    Alysen

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is my very favorite color! People give me mustard-colored gifts for my birthday and Christmas! ;)

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)