Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Knitted Rainbow Sweater Dress

Sweater dress! Neck

Sweater dress! Front

Sweater dress! Back

Sweater dress! Bottom hem

Sweater dress! Worn with belt
27.Feb.10 Bought Pro Lana wool

Yarn: 11 skeins Pro Lana Deluxe Filz wool, and 2 skeins "tweed" wool
Knitting Pattern: http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/pattern.php?id=3670&lang=en, modifying the neckline.

So glad I included 2 balls of "tweed" wool yarn; I wouldn't have had enough yarn to call it a dress :)
Not liking the squiggly bottom hem, though, but I hope a wash and block will fix that. Small matter, anyway.

What do you think about this dress?
Too crazy? Too colourful? Too crazy-colourful? :D

7 comments:

  1. Hmm....not colourful enough? Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice rainbow-dress :) Looks like fun wearing it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you can tell how often I go into the RSS feed on our Blog? This is a great dress and I love the colors!
    Alysen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sweater dress!!! Bold colours and all ;-). Can we see a pic of you wearing it and looking absolutely stunning?

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)