Saturday, October 8, 2011

Design your own Smartphone or iPod book-style fabric cover

JuanitaTortilla goes Made-to-order JuanitaTortilla goes Made-to-order

You know, I thought I'd mentioned this before, but it appears that I haven't :)

Now you may design your own JuanitaTortilla Smartphone / iPod fabric cover!

Click here to order and for details
Click here to order and for details
Click here to order and for details
I am offering these few select fabrics.

Fabric options for smartphone covers

These fabrics are of very limited quantity as they were once pre-loved items or remnants.

A JuanitaTortilla Smartphone cover is
* made by hand, so no two are the same
* designed with reclaimed vintage or repurposed fabrics
* fitted with recyclable cardboard
* unique and different

Enjoy!


2 comments:

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)