Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 1 at Chilbi-Märt Maur

03.Sep.11 Chilbi-Märt Maur Day 1

03.Sep.11 Chilbi-Märt Maur Day 1

03.Sep.11 Chilbi-Märt Maur Day 1

03.Sep.11 mosaic

Yesterday was my first all time ever opportunity to sell my wares at a market. And to a very Swiss public.
Assisted by my very lovely Swiss neighbour and Godmother to my kids cats; I wouldn't have done this without her (name not to be mentioned).

A big THANK YOU to all the fabulous friends, old and new (Hi Ally!), who made their way out to Maur from the city. Wonderful people.

Today is Day 2! Time to put on a bigger Money Smile :D
Will I see you today?


10 comments:

  1. your booth, environment, dress and your neighbour look wunderfull !!!!! Fingers crossed for today too ! Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased Day 1 went well. Sorry I could not make it, I had a wine tasting to go to :-) and a concert today. probably best as I would have been bankrupt buying everything on your stall! I was wondering whether you made laptop covers? I am getting a new laptop through work and because I love your ipod cases (but don't have an iphone) I thought i'd be nice if you made laptop covers. I don't have the size of laptop yet but will message you on Etsy when I know more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Your table looks fab and you look like you're having a great time. Good luck again today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! Your booth looks beautiful! Good luck on day 2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! It looks like you're having LOADS of fun!!!!!! What a gorgeous booth, and the location is a dream!!!!!
    All the best for today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wide offer on your stall for your new public!
    You look very smart and professional!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Juanita! I was sure you'd do so well. Congratulations and bests from still Gdansk and soon London! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stall! Hope you had fun, even if the sales were not what you hoped.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had a nice time there that day! Thanks for letting us know about it.

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)