Saturday, August 27, 2011

It's Chilbi Season in Maur

It's summer and Chilbi (funfairs) are springing up in villages and towns all over.
Maur's Chilbi-Märt will be offering over 60 booths of an assorted variety of stalls, including children's flea-markets, games and so on.
There will be food and live music, too!

I am excited - and very nervous - to say that I will be standing at one of the booths of Maur's Chilbi-Märt.
With just seven days to go, my preparations have only just begun :D

The JuanitaTortilla booth will be located at Mühlestrasse.
Samstag, 3. Sep., 12:00 - 20:00 Uhr
Sonntag, 4. Sep., 11:00 - 18:00 Uhr

I will be aided by my very kind Swiss neighbour. As we all know, I need a translator.
Here's my event page: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=215775001804428

Also:
  1. Full list of programme details can be found on this Gewerbeverein Maur page.
  2. The Zürcher Öberlander. Information is available here.
  3. Photos from 2010's Chilbi-Märt Maur.
If you happen to be in the Zürcher Öberland region, I hope to see you there!

6 comments:

  1. You are going to do fantastic! It'll give you more confidence with your German too, I bet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've booked a flight for next Saturday :D ...just kidding!
    Have fun and good luck,hope you sell loads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey wish I could come! Well done on the etsy fashion too! How are you keeping? Well I hope! Hope to be in better touch soon - in the next week or so! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's wonderful! glad you will be sharing your talent with others!

    ReplyDelete

How I love comments. Thank you for stopping by; I really appreciate it :)